Bulalacao Kawayan

Biliran Chat

tap commmercial: sino my contact no.ng lgu liloan??/?
tap commmercial: tap commercial:
Fernando: Hello DanielSilk, thanks for responding, are there any websites or e-mail as to contacting these places, I need to inquire as to accomodations and also transportation, any help you can provide would be great....again Thanks
DanielSilk: Hello Fernando, I believe they have rooms available at a new swimming pool just outside Culaba town. you can also stay at Alegree Beach Resort thats near Culaba. And I think a house in Culaba town has rooms to rent.
Fernando: Hello, I am planning a trip to Culaba with a girlfriend from there (surprise for her) and I was wondering if there are any type of accomadations available in or close to Culaba. Thanks ...Fernando
tessy: hello po! Sino po may kakilalang buyer ng baboy. Please contact me @09981923429. thank you 8-|
mae: mae: hi po. ask ko lng po if may entrance pojan sa banderahan beach and how much po .? thankyou.
DanielSilk: I think the road between Naval, Almeria and Kawayan is open as the landslides were cleared within a few days, but I think some parts of the road might need repair.
Kuya: How's Naval to Kawayan road now, the landslide still hampering?
Kuya: How'sNaval adn
junjun: hello po ask lang po sino po taga bulalacao dito?
DanielSilk: Sorry I don't know the contact info for that resort, but yes :) the last time I was there they had two rooms available for rent.
Joe: Hi, does anyone have a current contact number of Alegree Beach Resort? The number 0919 250 1246 mentioned on another site seems not to exist anymore. Do they have some kind of accomodation/rooms there?
Khay: Thank you for your response
DanielSilk: Hi Khay, you might find info like that here - http://www.nscb.gov.ph/activestats/psgc/province.asp?provcode=087800000
KHAY: Gudpm ,i wanna ask if were can i find the total households per barangays in the Municipality of Biliran,Biliran.I will appreciate your feedback.Thank you
jenny: goodpm..naa mo'y tour promo??thanks jenny
Rommel Bendecio: Rommel Bendecio searching family and papa Rolando Bendecio after Jolanda typhoon: are you safe? how can I contact you? Please answer!
DanielSilk: Sungpil Telecom, Join this site and start your own thread about your service. Post as much info as you can please for everyone to see.
Sungpil Telecom Corp.: Hi Daniel, I'd like to inquire if you might know of someone who is interested from having an Internet Connection via Satellite Technology. I'd be delighted to talk to them. Regards! Fr: Ian (0917-596590-1)
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Send Cancel