Alegria Caibiran

Quick Reply

Biliran Chat

Jeff2031: do you have air coolers? how much the price if it is available? tnx
kyen: i just want to ask what time is the last trip of vehicles in naval going to culaba?
artist: pa-send na lang po sa maeAnn113@yahoo.com.. thank you po
artist: hi pwede po ba maka hingi ng logo ng bunga elementary school? para lang po sa home coming t-shirt
Silk: A bus/van called Ryan Tours goes between Culaba and Tacloban. They are based in Culaba town.
kyen: how much will it cost if i take to ride in the habal habal to culaba what do u think?. :'(
kyen: i badly need to be home with my grandma, she's too old to worry about me, so i have to make sure about routes,
kyen: thinking to stop over in tacloban city my be a great help, coz i heard from my cousin that there are lots of buses going to culaba in tacloban.
DanielSilk: As soon as you get into Naval search straight away for a bus or van and you might be lucky. Habal Habal will probably be expensive, so maybe you have a friend in Naval you can stay the night with.
DanielSilk: I think most buses will have already left Naval by then. But you might find a van heading that way, even if it was one going Kawayan direction maybe to Bool. You will find more vans traveling routes around the island than before due to improved roads.
kyen: is there any buses that will still arrive on naval that is going to culaba in the afternoon?, coz for surei will arrive there in the afternoon, please anyone who can help me about this i just badly need it.
kyen: this is my 2nd time to go to culaba, now that it was my first time to travel alone and don't know much about going there alone, my route was from manila to naval, 7 30 am on april, and my worries are
kyen: now my problem is if i arrive on naval, i need to wait for the second trip to culaba, a bit nervous thinking about that, my worries was if i wait for the buses to arrive on naval for my second trip,
kyen: my grandma's town was in binong to-an and this was my first time to ride on a bus alone, the bus that im going to ride on april was silverstar 7:30 in the morning my route is from manila to naval,
kyen: gusto ko lang itanong kung anong oras ang byahe ng mga jeep jan papuntang culaba galing sa naval?.. yung bus na sasakyan ko is galing ng manila silver star, baba ko naval, baka mga hapon na dating ko meron pa bang masasakyan?
DanielSilk: Are you from Biliran Province? What Barangay are you from?
GUEST: SINO
GUEST: SI MABAIT DYAN
GUEST: HI
DanielSilk: hello :)
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley