Alegria Caibiran

Quick Reply

Biliran Chat

wondering: pls kindly email me at rubystone79@yahoo.com space for rent for a reasonable price, near naval mall, wad mall, or near/along NSU area. Thank you.
wondering: anyone in here knows any stall or commercial space in naval for rent...cheap lng pls :)
philip quijano: if possible can someone in naval contact marrisa avila or her mother zinnia avila to let them know i"m trying to contact them. Thank you if can do this,
Elsa Perry: Awesome the first I saw this.
eclipse: (rofl)
philip quijano: i made a mistake, I meant leonardo victriso madeja.
philip quijano: leonardo victoriso quijano, my father was leonardo madeja quijano and his mother was urbana madeja quijano.my father was born in 1906. i hope to hear from you since we are family and I wish I could of met you when i was there in 1988.
philip quijano: marissa, please tell me how the quijano family is doing across the street.I found everyone on the voter list.and hope to keep in touch with you and the family.
philip quijano: marissa mocorro avila,I was last there in 1988 with my father and mother and stayed next door with your uncle art mocorro and his wife and daughter felyn.i FINALLY got a computer and looked for your mom and family online.I hope that everyone in Naval is ok
NATRIDA: wala moy pictures sir sa 154th Pueble Day of Naval? :) ask lang ko kay gusto unta nako makuha ang pictures namo..
joel: sir, tanong ko lang po may other land line pa po b kyo. si joel ito from manila regarding sa quotation ni mam elvira sewing machine
kuya: Tanong kolang my 4G lte network na daw dyan sa Naval totoo ba, at gaano ka lakas.
rose: pweded pa po ba pasakayin ang buntis sa bus na 8 months na po ang tiyan.tnx
Rose: Hi po ask q lang po f pwede pa sumakay ng bus ang buntis na 8 months na po ang tiyan, tnx
Leyte: A sister website to this one is under construction for Leyte Province at www.Leyte.ph but it's very early days.
Al in Boston: I will be coming to Caridad/Baybay area in January......Do they have a similar website like this one for Biliran?
Al in Boston: Hello
yan: pag high school they dont accept tranferies...pag college ok lang..mas strict kc policy sa mga high school nila
nsulhs_exstudent: hi ask ko lang po kung pwede pa po ba bumalik sa nsu lhs? kahit nag transfer ka sa ibang school? i mean dun po ksi ako nag aral dati kaso gusto ko po bumalik kasi nkakamiss ang mga classmate ko dun tska mga teacher :) :) thank you
sec. lizel: sir ano po contact number ng municipyo nio sa MO po
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Send Cancel