Naval Municipality, Barangay - Sub-Boards

Santissimo Rosario, Naval

The Barangay of Santissimo Rosario on the west side of Biliran Island in the Philippines.

Santissimo Rosario Naval

Padre Inocentes Garcia, Naval

The Barangay of Padre Inocentes Garcia on the west side of Biliran Island in the Philippines.

Padre Inocentes Garcia Naval

Calumpang, Naval

The Barangay of Calumpang on the west side of Biliran Island in the Philippines.

Calumpang Naval

Larrazabal, Naval

The Barangay of Larrazabal on the west side of Biliran Island in the Philippines.

Larrazabal, Naval

Sto. Nino, Naval

The Barangay of Sto. Nino on the west side of Biliran Island in the Philippines.

Sto. Niño Barangay Basketball Court

Atipolo, Naval

The Barangay of Atipolo on the west side of Biliran Island in the Philippines.

Atipolo Naval

Agpangi, Naval

The Barangay of Agpangi on the west side of Biliran Island in the Philippines.

Agpangi Basketball Court

Talustusan, Naval

The Barangay of Talustusan on the west side of Biliran Island in the Philippines.

Talustusan Naval

Sabang, Naval

The Barangay of Sabang on the west side of Biliran Island in the Philippines.

Sabang Naval

Lico, Naval

The Barangay of Lico on the west side of Biliran Island in the Philippines.

Lico Naval

Lucsoon, Naval

The Barangay of Lucsoon on the west side of Biliran Island in the Philippines.

Lucsoon Naval

Imelda, Naval

The Barangay of Imelda on the west side of Biliran Island in the Philippines.

Imelda Naval

Capinahan, Naval

The Barangay of Capinahan on the west side of Biliran Island in the Philippines.

Capinahan Naval

Villa Consuelo, Naval

The Barangay of Villa Consuelo on the west side of Biliran Island in the Philippines.

Villa Consuelo Naval

Padre Sergio Eamiguel, Naval

The Barangay of Padre Sergio Eamiguel on the west side of Biliran Island in the Philippines.

Padre Sergio Eamiguel Naval

Caraycaray, Naval

The Barangay of Caraycaray on the west side of Biliran Island in the Philippines.

Caraycaray Naval

Cabungaan, Naval

The Barangay of Cabungaan on the west side of Biliran Island in the Philippines.

Cabungaan Naval

Villa Caneja, Naval

The Barangay of Villa Caneja on the west side of Biliran Island in the Philippines.

Villa Caneja Naval

Libtong, Naval

The Barangay of Libtong on the west side of Biliran Island in the Philippines.

Libtong Daku Elementary School

Catmon, Naval

The Barangay of Catmon on the west side of Biliran Island in the Philippines.

House and Lot Catmon (7 km from Naval)

Borac, Naval

The Barangay of Borac on the west side of Biliran Island in the Philippines.

Borac Elementary School

San Pablo, Naval

The Barangay of San Pablo on the west side of Biliran Island in the Philippines.

San Pablo Naval

Haguikhican, Naval

The Barangay of Haguikhican on the west side of Biliran Island in the Philippines.

Lot For Sale - Bato, Haguikhikan area, Biliran

Anislagan, Naval

The Barangay of Anislagan on the west side of Biliran Island in the Philippines.

Anislagan Elementary School

Naval Municipality, Barangay - Board Info & Stats

Board Statistics
Threads and Posts
Total Threads:129
Total Posts:2,787
Members
On This Board
You cannot create threads.
You cannot reply to threads.
You cannot create polls.
Members Online
Users Viewing
0 Staff, 0 Members, 1 Guest.

Biliran Chat

MIJAC: Hi! I'm a contractor and possibly doing some civil works in Biliran next month. Is there, aggregates in the area.
REYNALDO U. GEONZON JR.: SIR ANO MGA KAILAGAN PAGKUHA NG LOT TITLE
REYNALDO U. GEONZON JR.: SIR ANO PO MGA KAILANGAN PAG RECIEVE SA TITLE
Clemen Laurenciano, RSW: Gud day po..social worker po ito ng Balagtas Bulacan. Pde pob mahingi yung contact number nyo po sa opis? Importante lang po...slamat po
Lilian Tomon: Good afernoon. do you have any contact number from SANTAGE HARDWARE & ELECTRICAL SUPPLY. Thank you and God bless
Ricardito: HELLO!! My name is Ricardo Lalanda, I am from Spain. I am doing a study for managing garbage in Biliran province. I would like to know some info. If anyone can helpme I would be very greatfull! Do you know how many dumpsites are in Biliran?
007: :)
GUN: YOU OK HUN
Chupaghetti: Volcanic eruption NOT POSSIBLE
Cocoy Vidal: I was born in this place...but I grew up in Luzon (Quezon city and Pangasinan)... my mothers maiden surname was Estrada Vidal.... regards to all my relatives here
144: magkano kaya magpakonsulta sa obgyne sa Naval?
144: hmmmm?
ny: goodmorning
Icon: Kailangan ko po siguro ang number ng municipal civil registry ng Hugpa, then maybe I could start from there.. Please Please, I need your help... Thank you in advance..
Icon: hi, my name is Icon and I am presently residing in Pangasinan. My mother is from Hugpa Biliran. I am in search of my mothers origin and I need to ask for your help on How I can get a copy of her Baptismal Certificate. Sana po matulungan ninyo po ako.
theo: Naa naba byahe naval to tacloban ang velmar?
biliran tao: i am the sexiest man na buhay
Karen: Hi
jorge: Can anyone give me Elena Home Baking Goodies phone number? I need to find if they can take a cake request?
leonardopaul: I am very interested in growing tree fern. I have seen some of your tree fern photos here. Can you please tell how i can purchase a tree fern plant? thank you.
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Send Cancel