Biliran Municipality, Barangay - Sub-Boards

San Roque, Biliran

The Barangay of San Roque on the south west of Biliran Island in the Philippines.

San Roque Biliran

San Isidro, Biliran

The Barangay of San Isidro on the south west of Biliran Island in the Philippines.

San Isidro Biliran

Burabod, Biliran

The Barangay of Burabod on the south west of Biliran Island in the Philippines.

Burabod Church

Canila, Biliran

The Barangay of Canila on the south west of Biliran Island in the Philippines.

Canila Biliran

Busali, Biliran

The Barangay of Busali on the south west of Biliran Island in the Philippines.

Busali Church

Villa Enage, Biliran

The Barangay of Villa Enage on the south west of Biliran Island in the Philippines.

Villa Enage Biliran

Sanggalang, Biliran

The Barangay of Sanggalang on the south west of Biliran Island in the Philippines.

Sangalang Church

Bato, Biliran

The Barangay of Bato on the south west of Biliran Island in the Philippines.

Bato Elementary School

Hugpa, Biliran

The Barangay of Hugpa on the south west of Biliran Island in the Philippines.

Hugpa Elementary School

Pinangumhan, Biliran

The Barangay of Pinangumhan on the south west of Biliran Island in the Philippines.

Pinangumhan Biliran

Julita, Biliran

The Barangay of Julita on the south west of Biliran Island in the Philippines.

Julita Biliran

Biliran Municipality, Barangay - Board Info & Stats

Board Statistics
Threads and Posts
Total Threads:38
Total Posts:251
Members
On This Board
You cannot create threads.
You cannot reply to threads.
You cannot create polls.
Members Online
Users Viewing
0 Staff, 0 Members, 1 Guest.

Biliran Chat

MIJAC: Hi! I'm a contractor and possibly doing some civil works in Biliran next month. Is there, aggregates in the area.
REYNALDO U. GEONZON JR.: SIR ANO MGA KAILAGAN PAGKUHA NG LOT TITLE
REYNALDO U. GEONZON JR.: SIR ANO PO MGA KAILANGAN PAG RECIEVE SA TITLE
Clemen Laurenciano, RSW: Gud day po..social worker po ito ng Balagtas Bulacan. Pde pob mahingi yung contact number nyo po sa opis? Importante lang po...slamat po
Lilian Tomon: Good afernoon. do you have any contact number from SANTAGE HARDWARE & ELECTRICAL SUPPLY. Thank you and God bless
Ricardito: HELLO!! My name is Ricardo Lalanda, I am from Spain. I am doing a study for managing garbage in Biliran province. I would like to know some info. If anyone can helpme I would be very greatfull! Do you know how many dumpsites are in Biliran?
007: :)
GUN: YOU OK HUN
Chupaghetti: Volcanic eruption NOT POSSIBLE
Cocoy Vidal: I was born in this place...but I grew up in Luzon (Quezon city and Pangasinan)... my mothers maiden surname was Estrada Vidal.... regards to all my relatives here
144: magkano kaya magpakonsulta sa obgyne sa Naval?
144: hmmmm?
ny: goodmorning
Icon: Kailangan ko po siguro ang number ng municipal civil registry ng Hugpa, then maybe I could start from there.. Please Please, I need your help... Thank you in advance..
Icon: hi, my name is Icon and I am presently residing in Pangasinan. My mother is from Hugpa Biliran. I am in search of my mothers origin and I need to ask for your help on How I can get a copy of her Baptismal Certificate. Sana po matulungan ninyo po ako.
theo: Naa naba byahe naval to tacloban ang velmar?
biliran tao: i am the sexiest man na buhay
Karen: Hi
jorge: Can anyone give me Elena Home Baking Goodies phone number? I need to find if they can take a cake request?
leonardopaul: I am very interested in growing tree fern. I have seen some of your tree fern photos here. Can you please tell how i can purchase a tree fern plant? thank you.
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Send Cancel